GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 259 of 399 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3982

Good morning, guys and Happy Monday. My first round of calls is done and it's time to think about lunch. C'mon back Curky?

You got me. I just had lunch, Pizza Hut - Meat lover’s pizza. I feel blah today and don’t know why. I got 5hrs of sleep (normal). Maybe I’m getting the flu—Come on vacation… lol Got my truck cleaned this weekend. It was so nice out 60 in January, for NE Ohio that is crazy. Hope you had a good weekend Surreal. Your up again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

60 in Ohio? Enjoy it!

Lots of work on the truck (I listed it in the 'What have you done to your truck' thread) made the weekend good. The only thing that could have made it better was if it was twice as long, since I finished nothing and it was basically all prep work.

Donyms next?

Nope it is I. Got off early today, thank you master chief, and I had plans of getting off the boat to do laundry... But it started freaking raining... Donyms next

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

You got me, instead. C'mon back, Riley...

Been awhile so thought I'd stop by. Now it's Riley's turn.

Back as requested. It's raining ALOT back home and the water is getting high so I'm letting Kate drive my truck till Thursday, when it stops raining, and when it ships to come up. It's freakin cold out here tonight. Rain started and will probably continue for a while... Looks like we're dewatering the boat all day tomorrow. Surreal next

Uh oh, the girlfriend has the keys! You better pray.

Riley again...

She drives it more than I do when im home. Surreal next

Then sell it to her, @rileyjr16. No sense paying for insurance on something you don't drive when ship-side ... and that you rarely drive when home.

Curky in the morning...