GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 280 of 399 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3982

I agree, Curky should show up soon.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Not before me, Donyms again
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Good call BTG. I think Curky may be AWOL? So I will go with Surreal next.............

Yup! Where's Riley?

nope, finely me guys, here is my morning so far:
    WTF!!! FML,
    #1- I wake up a couple of minutes late- no biggie.
    #2 – Driving to the store to get coffee, Why can’t I see.
    #3 – Burned out driver side headlight- ok well this will suck I’ll get one today after work. I’ll take the slow road. I see people drive like this every day.
    #4 – Rt 91 NO **** *red*&*Blues. Are you kidding? He was a *%&# !!!!!! Verbal warning and he will be looking for me tomorrow. I promised I would but come on really, I have the luck.
    also now- wife is upset (pis#@&%) me because she found out I have been buying 5hr energy drinks a lot lately because of lack of sleep. The only reson why she is mad is because my brain surgen told me I should not take them no more. Now i have to deal with that latter. ANYONE have a rooom for rent, lmao
    donyms up

PS- Since you are suppose to replace both at the same time. ?? Should I? I have Silver Star ultra in right now. Here is the thing should I buy 1 or a 2 pack or should I get a 2pk of zXe?
    remember they are daylight running. I can turn them off but have to do that every time and I WILL NOT Remember to do that. @SurrealOne @donyms @Enkeiavalanche @Pikey
    Last edited by Curky; 02-13-2013 at 07:23 AM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Glad to see you Curky, I think I would replace them both but the Silverstar or the zxe I'm not sure about. I hope your day is better today. Curky again?

me too, lol I would get the zxe but i think they are HID. IDK? but if I get them do i need to get something else for them? All the HID kits I see come w/some kind of box (converter or something?) or can I just plug them in. Donyms again

The zxe is a halogen bulb so you just change them out. I like the HIDs but if they didn't have HIDs I would be using the zxe probably. Curky?

yep it is me again. do you know if those are ok for the low beams considering that they are on all the time when the truck is in drive? Donyms

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    nope, finely me guys, here is my morning so far:
    WTF!!! FML,
    #1- I wake up a couple of minutes late- no biggie.
    #2 – Driving to the store to get coffee, Why can’t I see.
    #3 – Burned out driver side headlight- ok well this will suck I’ll get one today after work. I’ll take the slow road. I see people drive like this every day.
    #4 – Rt 91 NO **** *red*&*Blues. Are you kidding? He was a *%&# !!!!!! Verbal warning and he will be looking for me tomorrow. I promised I would but come on really, I have the luck.
    also now- wife is upset (pis#@&%) me because she found out I have been buying 5hr energy drinks a lot lately because of lack of sleep. The only reson why she is mad is because my brain surgen told me I should not take them no more. Now i have to deal with that latter. ANYONE have a rooom for rent, lmao
    donyms up

PS- Since you are suppose to replace both at the same time. ?? Should I? I have Silver Star ultra in right now. Here is the thing should I buy 1 or a 2 pack or should I get a 2pk of zXe?
    remember they are daylight running. I can turn them off but have to do that every time and I WILL NOT Remember to do that. @SurrealOne @donyms @Enkeiavalanche @Pikey
    I have heard good things about the ZXE bulbs. I am running HIR 9011 bulbs in my truck They are equivalent to a 9005 in size but have an output of 2300 lumens compared to 1700 of a standard halogen. They make an 9012 that is for the 9006 bulb. The light is rated at 3900 Kalvin so it is slightly whiter than my stock bulbs, but not white. If you want to order them let me know and I will tell you what site to go to. I know that lumen output is not necessarily what gives you the "brightness" effect that people look for. IT is a combo between lumen and Kalvin temp. The amazon hir bulbs are not all that high quality. @Curky is next

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)