GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 289 of 399 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3981

Sounds good to me Curky. I have lots of patience so I don't mind waiting, especially if the food is good. Curky again....
    Last edited by donyms; 02-18-2013 at 09:40 AM.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    I have lots of patients so I don't mind waiting, especially if the food is good.
    Patients? Are you a doctor, now???

Donyms next...

I have always been a machine doctor, so yes............ Curky, you coming back?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

lol, Don't worry Donyms, Surreal is always on me about thing like that. I swear he should of been an English teacher. I could not see him on for a month and I could spelled everything right and the one day I don't he will see it, lmao!!!! Donyms again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

No it is I. Any one here good at figuring out resistance to drop voltage? Cause so far the calculators I've found have not helped me at all. Need help on it because I need to drop the reg truck voltage to 5v to make my LED light bars work as running lights and brake/turn lights. I say Curky again.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

@Conlan Rose, I've never done that, but here's a thread that speaks to multiple approaches and the pros/cons of several of them: http://www.instructables.com/answers...2v-down-to-5v/

I'd probably be prone to using the 7805 voltage regulator, myself, if my load was 250-500ma (i.e. as long as heat is a non-issue).

Curky next...

ill stop in. went to golden corral for breakfast with some friends, hit walmart for some rugs, looked at the empty ammo shelf, and now im home.

i figure dony will be in.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Well, I gave him time. Curky's next...

you got it. I am waiting for all hell to break loose here in the office. LOL. Think I might be getting a raise soon. Hoping she get mad and walks out. That would be sweet. I can do her job and mine, no biggie. I will take half of her salary and add it to mine. He would save money, just saying. Surreal again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Why would you volunteer to take half her salary for doing all of her job when you can argue for all of her salary for doing all of her job??? After all, if you're doing all of her job you should get all of her pay. He still saves money by not having to search for/hire someone, not having to cross-train said new hire, and not having to pay for benefits for that person. (Benefit costs are significant for employers...)

i.e. By giving you all of her salaray he still saves a crapton, so don't sell yourself short -- negotiate well. I just gave you all the tools you need to do it -- now just execute on it.

Curky, again...