GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 290 of 399 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3981

True but, I would want him to hire a data entree person for 16-20 hrs a week. She really don't do anything. I am not saying that because I don't like her. She really don't. what she does will take me 8 hrs a month to do. Plus business is a little slow and has been for a while. I would rather make sure I have a job as long as possible. If she leaves that is like a raise,lmao surreal again plus another 17,000 a year would be just fine. I wont be doing much more than I do now.
    Surreal again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

A data entry person at 16-20 hours per week still means minimum wage (it's just data entry) and no benefits (it's nowhere near full time, so there are no bene's required, IIRC). Fine, argue for 85% of her salary plus a data entry person at 16-20 hours per week. In that scenario he has minumum hiring costs (he can hire a temp worker from a temp agency if he wants), no benefit costs, and you tell him YOU will train the new person and have them up to speed in 1.5 weeks.

As your personal negotiation coach I lay claim to a consulting fee of 10% of the raise across a 1 year period (i.e. fixed amount; if you got 17k more as the raise then I'd get 1.7k, flat) if you follow my tactics and they work.

Curky again...

still waiting for him to come out and bring up on call because that is whats going to start all of this. Lets see how it go's. he is leaving soon. so i will let you know how it starts, lol surreal again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Go get yourself a fat raise and me a nice consulting fee. I could use some more truck mod cash!

Curky next...

you guys.

curky is next.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I'm thinking Donyms is next...

You right, Surreal again?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Yessir! Hrm, now where's Sierraowner5.3?

He never showed so you got me instead. Crazy day had to go to mall to see if I could get new glasses. Nope need new prescription which is bull because is hasn't changed in two years. So now I have an eye appointment next Thursday which insurance isn't gonna cover.... But I did have time to make a nice wiring diagram of the IC I will be making for my light bar. Should be fun learning to solder on a circuit board.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lightbaric.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	49577

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot.... Surreal is next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Yup, you got me. Curky in the morning...