GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 293 of 399 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3981

Good call. Curly next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

@Pikey: On my truck we just leak-checked and pressure tested my recent on board air plumbing -- so nothing interesting to photograph. I'll leave it to alox to post what we did to his. He took pics and I know he plans to do some kind of write-up.

@Conlan Rose: Curly? I suppose he does resemble the bald Curly when he has no hat on. LOL!

CR next...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post

@Conlan Rose: Curly? I suppose he does resemble the bald Curly when he has no hat on. LOL!

CR next...
    Stupid spell check......... Surreal next.

nope better late than never, I have been looking for a 9mm and omg the prices have gone up so much. I tried to find used ones too but i swear the government has some kind of filter, lol
    CR again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Yup you got me right after lunch. Curky next.

are you following me,lol I will go with surreal next

@Curky, there is no such thing as bad press. The demand for firearms and ammunition always rises when there's talk of taking such things away ... meaning when firearms are all over the press it is the WORST time to buy (because prices go up as demand rises and supply dwindles).

With all this 'gun control' talk, I have yet to hear even one politician or gun control advocacy goup talk about how they intend to take guns from criminals ... they've only talked about taking them from law-abiding citizens, so far.

CR next...

@SurrealOne right, I got rid of all mine when i moved in with my wife 12yrs ago. she did not want them in the house with her daughter. So, i did sell them all but now I want to get one before it ends up to late (you know just in case). Daughter will be leaving for collage in a year. I told the wife i would get a bio-safe. she said fine. I dont want to waist money on a 22 so looking at 9's. would love a Glock again but I dont know I will go with surreal since I tagged him

ah dar guys hows it hangin. Curky again
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

He let you down. :( I think CR's next...