GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 301 of 399 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3982

It's no fun ... but it beats leaving it all to the 11th hour and having even LESS fun with it. CR, again...

Guess that's true. I'm glad I've never moved from my house. I'm not big on the whole concept of change. College will be a wake up call I guess...

Seems I'm a quite reliable guess on this thread. Btw Surreal your the only person to go over 10,000 posts on this site besides @Steve.

Surreal next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Meh, I don't care about post count. Some people are overly concerned with it, though, and asked @Steve to modify how it was computed a while ago. I guess they were feeling a bit inadequate...

With chat gone, threads like this are the only form of chat we have. You're on a lot so I'm glad you decided to hop in, since we all yap a good bit, here.

I've moved cross-country a number of times for work, so I've gotten good at moving efficiently. I've done it enough that I have plastic bins and foam packing materials expressly for the purpose, since carboard boxes just don't withstand the test of time. Hopefully this next move is my last, though...

C'mon back, CR.

True this is the only way to chat now. Once I hit 1,000 I stopped caring about the number because it means nothing now. I do now miss chat because it was easy to talk to someone about a problem and get instant responses. I hope your move works out for you.

Surreal next.

One way or the other the move WILL work out. The primary plan has me buying 100+ acres with a fixer-upper house (and 2-car garage) that'll suck all my time and modding cash out of me -- but get me land I want ... right now ... and give me a fun project.

The backup plan has me buying 1 acre and building a 3-car garage with 1200sq. ft. apartment home over it ... and living in it while I continue to look for acreage across the next 3-5 years ... and renting it out if/when I find said acreage.

In either case I'm done paying rent, this year ... and I'll be moving very close to the family lake house and my family.

Curky in the morning.

you got it donyms next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I am here now, Curky again?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I'm thinking Donyms, again...

You got it. I am just working on the components for my new computer build. Surreal again?

Whatcha building (server? laptop? desktop?) and how's it looking? Donyms again...