Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3874
03-12-2013, 01:32 PM #3201
No I'm here. Had the truck's cooling system tested by my friends in shop they said the leak is comming from the radiator.... which is brand new...... they said they found leaks all over, but truck has multiple new hoses.This is very frustrating.... Also the interior leak is going like a faucet today because of the rain I need to get it fixed as soon as possible.
1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 199,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.
Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door
03-12-2013, 03:06 PM #3202
Yikes, CR. Who manufactured the radiator and from where did you buy it?
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
03-12-2013, 03:56 PM #3203
Shepard an auto parts store on the west coast. I may not be the radiator my just be a hose clamp on the lower hose because they said that's the general area of the leak. I need this wet weather to stop so I can look again. Yesterday I felt around the hose and it seemed dry as did the radiator...
- - - Updated - - -
Oh and I bought it on amazon. I asked the company about the oil cooler before and they seemed understanding and nice. The radiator has a warranty on it, but it only covers the part nothing else.
03-12-2013, 04:27 PM #3204
nope, it's me again, then Surreal.
03-12-2013, 04:58 PM #3205
03-12-2013, 05:00 PM #3206
Yup it is. Btw the truck is leaking like crazy today had to switch out towels and add some bins to catch the water.....
03-12-2013, 05:47 PM #3207
Why not do something to try to keep the water out rather than try to catch it on the inside???
03-12-2013, 08:39 PM #3208
I've thought about it, but its just a pain and people look at you weird driving around with a tarp on the roof. LOL
03-13-2013, 03:00 AM #3209
I'm in real quick before bed. Y'all have a good one. Curky next.93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600
"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."
03-13-2013, 08:04 AM #3210
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
I agree, Curky should be in soon...........
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
By Steve in forum Games ForumReplies: 197Last Post: 02-24-2013, 01:54 PM
By Steve in forum Games ForumReplies: 158Last Post: 09-22-2012, 12:34 AM
By Thundare in forum Games ForumReplies: 3784Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:45 AM
By Steve in forum Contests & GiveawaysReplies: 16Last Post: 12-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Tags for this Thread