GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 390 of 399 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3982

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I bet one thing you WON'T do is replace it with a F-150.

I think Donyms is next.
    giving thought to a 6.2 honestly....

surreal next.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I'm in. Just finished changing the U-joints on the Burb. Took under an hour. And it's nice not having a squeak when I move the truck. I'd never pulled a driveshaft myself so I was surprised with how easy it was (once we found the correctly sized wrench). My cousin's FIL made getting the U-joints off the shaft look easy as well. I'm guessing Sierra next
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt View Post
    I'm in. Just finished changing the U-joints on the Burb. Took under an hour. And it's nice not having a squeak when I move the truck. I'd never pulled a driveshaft myself so I was surprised with how easy it was (once we found the correctly sized wrench). My cousin's FIL made getting the U-joints off the shaft look easy as well. I'm guessing Sierra next
    You should have photo-documented that and done a how-to write-up ... because u-bolt issues seem to come up a lot, here. Oh well...

Maybe BTG will pop in.

Hey @SupplySgt is that the loud hollow clank I hear when I put it in reverse? LOL!!!! I think Surreal will be back soon.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

@donyms, I spotted the photos of your new gauge cluster in the 'What have u done' thread -- completely badass, man. I love it.

Hrm, maybe Sarge is next?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    @donyms, I spotted the photos of your new gauge cluster in the 'What have u done' thread -- completely badass, man. I love it.

Hrm, maybe Sarge is next?
    Thanks man, I have wanted these gauges for a long time but I just wasn't sure if they were worth what they cost. I love them though and I think they are worth the 377.00 they cost. Can't wait to get my hood put on now and my new rear sway bar that should be in this week. Surreal again?

nope, he was a no show. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Donyms next

- - - Updated - - -

OK, well Dont know where everyone is but might of found a jeep. Got my guy to go look at a couple I have already today. I have one at 3100 that needs on the back Axel a seal past the brakes. I can t remember but he said 300 at the shop. 2 New tires, a seal on transmisson pan that I could myself, and some small stupid stuff that is all me. The others where already over budget and need work. Surreal next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

ill stop by.

got some quotes on a 2013 with the 6.2....

ouch is about all i can say for now.

not sure what i should do. keep driving my truck, and hope the crappy dealers in VB will help (not holding my breath) trade for a 13, try and find a used 6.2 some place.....

bah.

surreal.

Alex

Busy day. Days after holidays always are, for me, work-wise.
    @Sierraowner5.3, I think you should fix what you have, meaning make the dealership honour the warranty. If you don't like the price of the 6.2, consider fueling the sucker once you have it!

Sierra again.

Naw I'm in. I've been going over in my head other ways water can get into my truck besides the rack since I sealed that this weekend per Surreal's instructions. Water is now only on the pass side so I'm thinking a door seal or the windshield but I have no clue.

Surreal again.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door