GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 396 of 399 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 3981

Here as requested. Check out these artists, @donyms: Deadmau5, Kaskade, Mord Fustang, Ticon, DJ Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, OceanLab, Hyper Crush

Sarge is up.

Yup I'm in. Surreal, I really enjoyed your demands for facts and searching for your own in the ethanol thread. It's one of the things I enjoy about reading your posts.

I'm guessing Curky in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

You got me.

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    Curky, if I had my choice of how to be I would probably choose to be more like you because you probably have friends. I used to have some but they all died and people now days consider it rude to say what's on your mind. Go figure. LOL!!!!! Okay, it's time for Surreal and I'm not taking no for an answer............
    Very few, I don't get out much with my busy life. Most ppl from my past, well I would like to leave them there. Not good ppl to be around. Donyms next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt View Post
    Surreal, I really enjoyed your demands for facts and searching for your own in the ethanol thread. It's one of the things I enjoy about reading your posts.
    Heh, some people don't like my direct and blunt approach (the owner of this site is among them, actually), but I'm glad you appreciate it. I trust you also noted that when I held the individual to his own standard ... that he failed to deliver and cited inability to locate things that I readily found. I don't enjoy calling people to the carpet, but sometimes I just feel it needs to be done.

Curky next.

you got me. Surreal again

- - - Updated - - -

going car hunting tonight. I just want to get the first thing and say here you go so I'm just done with it already. LOL (I wont)
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I'm in. I finished making/printing the switch panel I designed in solidworks. The switches come in today. I posted in the What have u done to ur GM truck today? thread. Also once the dealer calls me I'm heading to pick up my truck in torrington. The service head who is personally working on my truck said the price will be around $560 for replacing the starter, fixing some burnt wires, and inspecting my flywheel teeth. That price also includes two nights that the truck was there.

Curky next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I did see the switch panel you did. That is pretty cool. Hope everything goes smooth for you. I'll say CR next. Donyms is MIA today.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

I think Dony is too busy playing with his new sway bar. Right now I'm trying to look up what data my OBDII bluetooth adapter will be able to see and it seems from the info I've gathered GM knew its stuff in 96' and had all the data that most current vehicles have and then some.

Curky again.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I'm in. Surreal I just saw the latest responses on that thread. Well played sir. And I do appreciate that bluntness because I typically am myself. I enjoy seeing facts, even if it turns out that I'm wrong, because of my innate curiosity about everything, especially anything mechanical or electrical. That's what got me into the car hobby to start with. Curiosity of how it worked.

Surreal next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Here as requested. Check out these artists, @donyms: Deadmau5, Kaskade, Mord Fustang, Ticon, DJ Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, OceanLab, Hyper Crush

Sarge is up.
    Surreal, thank you so much. I am looking forward to checking out some good new music. Curky, you're up now bud.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage