GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 40 of 399 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Go get it Donyms. TexasTechRaider next.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

I don't know what donyms did to send luck my way but I'm going on a date myself in a little while. The memorial service was wonderful though. It was what a funeral should really be, a celebration of someone's life. There were tears of course, but there was a lot of laughter as people remembered this wonderful man. I feel privileged to have known him. Those of us in the military small group from church who still had our uniforms and could fit in wore them and it really meant a lot to his wife. My blues looked great as well. Anyway I'm out. Guessing Storm will be back next since donyms will be gone on his date.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Hope everyone has fun on the dates tonight! I have a date with my truck getting her prepared for next weeks vacation!! How was everyone else's day? Storm?

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Good day on the lake with H. LTS maybe?

Hahaha. Nope, I'm back. Tech will be back.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

SupplySgt that awesome. Day was great. Like my job love my family. Could ask for more. TTR is up.

Riley should pop in, soonish...

I'm in. The date went very well. Better than expected actually. Just a shame that I have to leave for Benning in a few hours. But part of tonight was her wanting to see me before I left so it's all good. Looking forward to when I get back and can spend some more time with her though. Surreal is next.

I'm back, my local mall completely burned down! I've been busy. How has everyones night been? Hopefully well! Surreal where you at?

Mornin guys. Time to get ready to leave for Benning. Y'all have a good one. I'm guessing donyms will be the first one up to report about his date last night.