GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 63 of 399 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Negative, man everyone is off there game today!

Hopefully I can turn luck around, surreal you're up bud!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Briefly stopping by. Surreal your up.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Well, got to go to bed now guys. It's been a long and boring day and I am very tired from doing nothing. Come on Lovin and say hi.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

How about TTR...

Winner winner chicken dinner! Surreal again!

One more time, TTR...

ha, never realized how much drama was on GMTC.. some of the threads I'm going through are hilarious! Surreal again.

Our drama is light compared to most community forums, which is why I call this home regarding truck stuff. TTR next...

Yes, this is true.. But it's still very entertaining! I laughed at the line "Rado I am no longer interested in this product", that was cold man but at least you wished him the best! I understand where everyone is coming from but even I pointed out in that thread what GMTC was about an I stated that it was about a community that not only talked about trucks and so fourth but also knew more about each other than just the persons screen name.. The **** people say on the internet you know? Surreal you're next bud!

I'm the one who has to live with myself each day ... and I couldn't if I put money in the pocket of someone who truly believes that people who take time to get to know their neighbors ... are wasting their time and that of others. As far as I'm concerned THAT outlook is cold, not mine...

Curky in the morning...