GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 73 of 399 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Gold star to you Curky, I think Curky will be back soon.............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

YES! got a gold stare , I think donyms might stop back. hope you got some sleep
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Hey guys, so last night I walked outside and saw a few tools underneath the front of my truck so I looked underneath and someone has cut my fog light wires on the right headlight.. They left the whole unit plugged in but the wires are cut, and they cut so close to the unit that I don't think I can fix it. Anyone know where I could find one that's reasonably priced? Come back Donyms!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Yes I did sleep good last night, thanks for asking. I have a date tonight so I will be gone this evening but all is good in south Mississippi today. Come on back Curky.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

yep it is me
    Donyms, have a good date tonight...
    TTR WTF not a good night for you at all. do you find this a little suspicious? I hope today gose so much better for you. time to buy some camaras.
    TTR next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Dealership quoted me at 161.. I have cameras that record on motion but for some reason nothing went off.. I'm not paying 161.. Curky is next!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

you got it. im going to say TTR will be back
    Tim Walters (Curky)

TTR, I suggest trying a u-pull-it type of salvage yard or try Certifit (here: http://www.certifit.com/c-5-fog-ligh...Make=CHEVROLET).

Curky is next...

I'm in. Turned my gear in at CIF this morning and now we're basically done for the day. I think we're gonna go check out Andersonville tomorrow. There was an old Confederate prison there during the war. Friday if I can get away for a couple hours around lunch time, one of the guys I've been working with the last two weeks is going to help me go look at bows. I haven't bow hunted since cub scouts so it'll be helpful to have someone with me to help me pick out a bow. Bow season opens in about 6 weeks or so but prices are better down here than they are around Nashville. Almost bought a crossbow off one of the guys PCSing to Hawaii, but decided against it in favor of a regular bow (which has a longer season). I'm guessing Surreal is next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

LTS is next...

2009 Chevy Silverado!

---