GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 81 of 399 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    Well FedEx is supposed to deliver my new iPhone since my last one took a swim in the lake.. USPS has all my radio wiring that I need to redo and they also have an SMD lightbulb, UPS has my new advanced key fob that I REALLY want as well as my new fog light harness and wiring kit, USPS also has my steering wheel bowtie, then I ordered random accessories off ebay which are coming. LTS next!
    What are you doing to your fog lights? TTR again

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Someone cut the wires, when I go outside I'll take a picture. Some people don't know how to respect others things.. LTS you're next
    Last edited by TexasTechRaider; 07-22-2012 at 05:06 PM.

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Me again. Got another 2 or so hours before I have to take off for work. TTR next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Fog light..

Supply next!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-599436130.jpg   image-4062345228.jpg   image-3171653111.jpg  

I present my new toy. TTR next.

Fog light..
    That's not beyond repair, TTR. If It were me I'd strip that down, slip some heat shrink tubing up the portion of long, good wire, solder those puppies together, slip the heat shrink tubing down over my work, and heat it up until I had a good seal. I wouldn't be happy about having to do it, but it's very doable...

TTR next...

Well that black tube with the wires are not attached to anything so those have to be replaced for sure. Hey LTS is on maybe he'll stop by?

Well that black tube with the wires are not attached to anything so those have to be replaced for sure. Hey LTS is on maybe he'll stop by?
    You must of pissed someone off, that sucks. TTR again.

It's either a neighbor which who knows or my crazy ex wife who is well.. crazy. I don't think it was her though because she can't get into the neighborhood so It's probably some pissed off neighbor that's mad at the world or me. haha. LTS next!

Why would your neighbors be mad at you? Riley's next...