GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 83 of 399 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Boy Surreal aren't you the philosopher today. Unfortunately I have to agree with all you said especially the long distance relationship thing. Just so you know S there are a couple of really good ones out there, my last ex is one of them. We have been divorced for nearly 4 years and we still talk every day and are best friends. Come on back SurrealOne.............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I don't care how good they are they're all crazy. The trick is finding one whose form of crazy I can tolerate for any length of time ... and one who can tolerate my own brand of BS for any length of time, as well. I figure a snowball in Hell has a better chance of not melting! Donyms, you're up.

I'm in. Just woke up. Storm is next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Maybe SupplySgt again before work...

Yeah I'm in. And the search continues for a new place. Been trying to be responsible and not go above 1/3 of my income (even 1/3 on the dot makes me a little uneasy), but so far anything halfway reasonable has said I make too much money. And the search continues. This is frustrating as hell. Surreal is next.

KJ4CLI

Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt View Post
    Yeah I'm in. And the search continues for a new place. Been trying to be responsible and not go above 1/3 of my income (even 1/3 on the dot makes me a little uneasy), but so far anything halfway reasonable has said I make too much money. And the search continues. This is frustrating as hell. Surreal is next.
    I've never heard of a rental property or a home seller (not sure which you're looking for) complain that someone makes too MUCH money. That's new...

LTS is about due...

Not in a position to buy so not looking to buy at all. But things are weird around here with it being a big college town. They probably get some sort of tax break if they rent to primarily low income or students. Surreal next.

KJ4CLI

Making my rounds. Surreal your up.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

A slow night and a good guess makes for a star for LTS. Hrm, Maybe Riley will pop in...

Excellent call. Just got back from K's and am in the process of looking for some replacement parts for the truck. Namely the t-case chain . Pretty sure I'm about to eat a hole in the case itself so also looking for another case from another truck and gonna probably have a partial rebuild done.

Surreal should be up

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011: