GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 84 of 399 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner! TTR is probably next...

Yup, my internet went down so I'm posting from my phone. Looks like its down for the night and I can't use chat from this one Surreal and Riley but the chat was good. Surreal doesn't sleep so he's next!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Sorry you were forced to bail. Riley might be next...

Rising to the occasion. Surreal up next

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Last one for me. Riley c'mon back...

Nope but Curky will be posting in the morning!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Good morning guys, good day yesterday. today will be busy. my windshield got busted a couple of days ago, big rock chip followed by a 10" crack within 10 minutes so the guy is coming today to put a new one in. I get my new in channel vent visors tomorrow and my new solid state hard drive for my computer should be in today. I am mostly excited about my date tonight though, I should find out tonight if she is going with me to the truck meet in Nashville on the 4th. My new tattoo feels like a sunburn now but it sure looks cool, I hope my girlfriend likes it.

I think Supplysgt will check in when he gets home from work.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Yup I'm in. Good luck with your date and getting her to go to the meet with you. Congrats on the tat. Sucks about the windshield crack though. I had my team lead interview this morning. I think it went very well overall. At this point it's in the Lord's hands as to whether I get it or not. I should find out within the next few days. I just got off the phone with my female friend. It works out pretty nicely cause she's getting ready for work when I get home so we can talk on the phone for a while before she has to leave for work. I just finished my beer though so I'm off to bed. Y'all have a good one. Curky is next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Hrm, Curky's gone missing, SupplySgt is off to bed, and Donyms is going to be busy. That leaves me little to work with in terms of guessing. I'll guess Donyms in the off-chance that he pops in for lunch or sometime nearby...

Nope, I’m here. Sorry went missing a lot going on the past couple of days. I got stung by a bee sat morning on my way to put my leveling kit on BUT NOPE, two day in the hospital. Just my luck, I hate those little things can kill me. I won’t be wasting another $150 on an epee pen that no longer works for me. Yep I just thought I was going to stick myself and go put on the leveling lit and go to the hospital. NOPE. So now I have to wait until my dude has some time to get it done. Oh then yesterday one of my neighbors shot himself in the head and had my road block off for 4 hour. @SurrealOne is up, I'm back
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -