GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 85 of 399 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Sounds like a bad weekend Curky, hope everything gets better! Surreal again...

-forum runner for iPad

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Could have been worse, I really did not know the dude a couple of doors down but my kid’s friend (16yr old girl found him). I feel bad for her. We really do not want my option on someone taking the easy way out of life and being completely selfish. TTR is up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

They don't think about others.. Curky's up!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

I know, short story, my best friend a long time ago ask me if anything happened to him if I would be there for his daughter, I said yes. Well, 2 days later the same thing. Now 13 years later she will be officially my step daughter in 2weeks. I want to say TTR will be back
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

That's really messed up. Curcky come back?

lol, What you going to do. worked out for me. I could be wrong but Donyms is up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

That'd be weird to suddenly have a 13 yr old kid enter your life to become one of your own. Yikes. One more time, Curky?

No, maybe I put it wrong, this was 13yrs ago, and she is 16 now. Her mother and I are getting married in two week. Surreal your up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

I'm in. Up and at em now. Storm is next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I agree that LTS is next...