GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 287 of 399 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3981

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    I didn't see that you called the next poster so I will for you. I think Curky will check in shortly.
    I did ... it was down below the pics. I had a weird feeling Curky would be on, too. It looks like he did post, this morning ... but didn't drop in to see us in this thread. What a slacker.

Donyms next.

I think he is changing his oil now so maybe he will be on soon. Curky come on down.....................

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Lunch break is over, so it's time to go finish securing the hard line to the frame rail and install the rear air manifold. (Yay, the easy part!) I think CR is next.

Yup I am. The work on the system looks almost as if it was stock Surreal. I too use my phone for pictures but my Droid4 seems to take very good photos in all light situations with some adjustment of course. I say Donyms next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

nope, finely got done. Some of you already know.I made a rookie mistake. I messaged everyone on at that time. I talked to my friend who is also my mechanic. He said with the way I drive (lika an as&%@&%) on top of winter, NO! not to use the 5w20. he came and got me and got the 5w30 that i needed. So all done. I will never make that mistake again. I got different answers from different ppl. so than k you for the answers to: @donyms @Enkeiavalanche @TimTom64b @ChromeSilver02 I will go with Surreal next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

ill pop in once.

curky come on back

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

you got me, also thank you @Sierraowner5.3 for the reply. i will go with surreal
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

No it's me. Very busy. Getting deployed Thursday. Sierraowner next

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Well, you're not deployed, yet! Maybe BTG, next...

Nope it's me this time. At Walmart getting a few things to occupy myself with while we're out there. Pretty sure the things I'm buying won't make it past the 2nd month. Surreal next again.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011: