GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 300 of 399 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3981

Quote Originally Posted by 1953bowtieguy View Post
    Sounds boring. in just a lil bit i get to be doing an ag olympics (FFA) for FFA week. for about an hour and a half. gonna be fun. i think. Conlan again
    ^^^^^ That I've never heard of either AG Olympics or FFA week.

BTG next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Good morning guys, I think Surreal will check in soon.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Spot-on, Donyms.

CR,
    FFA = Future Farmers of America. AG Olympics are usually games in which FFA members compete -- things like sack races, wheel barrow races, three-legged relays ... that sort of stuff. Rural high schools tend to have both. Suburban high schools (like the one I went to) sometimes have both (mine did). Urban schools tend not to have these.

BTG again...

BTG doesn't check in much on the weekend. Thanks @SurrealOne for the info. My school doesn't have it, which is why I've never heard of it.

Surreal next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

He used to check in all the time and now he doesn't check in much, at all, whether weekday or weekend.

CR again...

Your a good guesser . What have you been up to this weekend?

Surreal next.

I did some design work with a mechanical engineer on the air compressor mount for the OBA project. Beyond that I've been packing more of my things for transport next weekend.

I'm slowly moving every optional thing I own into a storage unit out in the country (well in advance of my lease expiration) ... such that I have only the bare essentials, here. This will make a move easy when my lease is up. It gives me the option to rent a fully-furnished place on a short-term basis if the property I'm aiming to buy falls through -- something I'll need to do since my backup plan is to build if the primary plan fails. Last, it makes every trip to the family lake house worthwhile, as I'm headed there, anyway, so I might as well take a truckload of stuff out that way.

How about you? CR's next...

Skied, designed some benches, resarched electrical stuff, cooked, and later tonight I will do some soldering.

Been a laid back weekend. Surreal next.

Time to make myself some dinner and then get back to packing; I've dawdled too long. CR again...

Have fun with that Surreal. Maybe BTG will show up now that its later.