GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 320 of 399 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3982

you got me, it is a rough day but not as bad as one latter in the week. I have to put my 14yr old lab/husky down. She is not doing well. It is life. Donyms again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Nope the ghost decided to pop in, ummm dony you coming back?
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Sup Sgt, long time no text.

Curky, that sucks. C'mon back.

yep it is me. Hey it is what it is. I don't want too but, what I want and what is the right thing to do are different. I always told everyone if I am sick and in pain just pull the plug. So, what is the difference? She cant tell me that's it. My little dog kep me up all night crying right next to her. So i do know it is time. Even though sometime she acts like a puppy. The wife is taking it harder than me. She said i dont want to call them. I said well i dont want to take her. lol
    Did you know it cost $40 more for me to stand there with her because the vet has to stay in the room. They said if i dont want to they just give her the shot and walk out. REALLY. Surreal again

Curky, I am sorry about your dog. I love dogs and I have had to do that as well and it really sucks. My vet let me stay until my Chow was gone and they didn't charge me anything for putting her down I guess because they had been her vet for years. Good luck man, my prayers are with you...............

Surreal?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I've had to put down two of the three cats I've owned, so I know the drill; it's never easy. The hunter in me can't watch an animal suffer, though, so when it's time ... it's time. As for th vet charging more for you to be present ... that's insane. How callous. I'd find a new vet...

Donyms again...

I'm in. Fixin to start getting ready for work. Hopefully it goes better than yesterday did.

Surreal next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

nope, And thanks guys. It is all good. Thought I would stop in before I leave. I have to take my daughter to the dentist. She is getting all 4 wisdom teeth pulled Thur.. Surreal again

Hrm, where's CR been? He's about due...

I'm in one more time before I leave. Surreal next.