GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 322 of 399 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3982

you got me. CR = Duck tape? they make colors now a days. you could even get pink camo, lol
    Scheduled my dog for Friday morning (@Surreal) somewhere else. they go by pound, plus visit, and shot. so it will be cheaper all together. Tomorrow my kid gets all 4 wisdom teeth done.
    Donyms next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Im back, curky I wish you the best of luck, I've had to have a couple dogs and cats out down it sucks, but what made it better for me was knowing that they were no longer suffering and no longer in pain. Curky you coming back?
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

You got me, I have been though it before. My wife and kid have not. My kid knows it is time and just will be upset,but my wife on the other hand we fought her on this issue. It is all good. sgtjj is up again

question about my spare tire, It is the stock size 245/70R17 but my tires are not that they are 265/70R17. Since I can not use it if I get a flat should I just take it off after this last snow. You think it might save me 1mpg if at all?

@Curky, good plan on the change in vet; making your dog as comfortable as possible and saving money is a win-win (in a no-win situation, of course).

@Conlan Rose, I wasn't suggesting you DRIVE with a tarp. However, it might help reduce the water intake while you're at home asleep, in class, parked at a store, etc. if you place a tarp on the truck when it's parked! (Use strong magnets to keep it from blowing away.) Just a thought.

Curky's next...

you got it buddy. what do you think about my spare tire sureal ????
    surreal again

You won't get 1mpg out of it. Maybe 0.2 or 0.3mpg. I have a matched spare and wheel, and when mine's off it only adds 0.3mpg. I'd expect yours to be less because it's smaller/lighter than mine, and the steel spare rim is probably lighter, too.

I once computed out what it costs me to carry my spare -- it's a little less than $2.50 per tank of gas for me to carry it around. Cheap insurance as far as I'm concerned.

Still, if you're carrying a spare you can't use, then why drag it around? If I were you I'd replace it with a space you CAN use. Again -- cheap insurance.

Curky again...

yep, i plan on doing that but till then. I don't want to spend anything right now until I know what is going on here at work. Well have a good day. i will try and stop in the next couple of days. You never know,lol
    surreal again

hey i actually posted more than once in a day, i think im getting better at this again, surreal you coming back?

@Curky I don't think duck tape will help when water is involved usually the adhesive dissolves in it.... But color idea is fun .
    @SurrealOne I don't think about magnets that would make it a lot less inconvenient. I still would need to store the wet tarp in the truck during transit tho.

Surreal next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    @SurrealOne I don't think about magnets that would make it a lot less inconvenient. I still would need to store the wet tarp in the truck during transit tho.
    Regarding magnets -- what happened to all that creativity we were discussing? Think outside the box!

As for stowing the wet tarp -- duh, fold it up small and wrap it around the roof rack cross bar (or even side bar if it's more convenient) -- then bunji it into place so you can drive with it up there. Assuming you secure it well, the worst that'll happen is the wet tarp ... gets wet.

CR next...