GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 331 of 399 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3982

Yup I'm in. And I understand. I don't know that part of the state very well. Only area I know well is the Fort Bragg area. I'm gonna guess Curky in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Yep, you got me . So all winter my truck rocked not a problem in the snow what so ever. Last night completely different story. There was only about an inch of snow but a sold sheet of ice. I actually got what I would call sea sick. Sounds funny but no joke. From the truck driving sideways and swinging back and forth. I was not a happy camper. If I could of afforded it I would of went straight to the dealer and turned it in for a 4x4. I know it is what it is but I was so angry at the time.
    I have a pic for you guys
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-12-28_11-03-24_172.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	50763

Donyms next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Oooo, 50k! I agree donyms is next...

Sorry I'm late this morning. Curky come on back man........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

you got me. @ surreal yep 50K I had to go around the block a couple of times to get it but I knew I would not remember in the morning. Hope everyone has a good Friday I am so board today. I did all my work. Only have something to do if shifts come in. It will be a long day. surreal again?

Good call. Since you're bored would you like to come do some of my work for me? I have to handle a security assessment for a company I can't name but for which you've seen TV ads touting their 3-letter name on park benches. Fun, fun. Not...

Curky again...

you got me. I would love to come help. If I had a jet I would be there in and hour and a half. Otherwise by time I get there it will be tomorrow, lol I have telling the wife I wanted to move to NC or Texas in a couple of years. If I come out to NC ill come help whenever you needed it. surreal again

You guessed right, so you get a Curky! C'mon down to NC, we'll find something for you to do. It's warmer here than Ohio, too

C'mon back since you're bored, Curkster...

I keep telling her if we move it has to be warmer. It might be that I'm getting older but I really getting tired of the cold. I would be good with an average winter temp in the 50's maybe even 40's. I like to be outside all the time. Job wise- I always manage, I was a chef for 12 years, shipping and receiving 1 yr, Staffing coordinator 3 yrs, lade tile, painted, landscaping, Delivery driver, moving company, last but not least I have been a bum too. lol I can do anything. Just not that book smart. I will get her to do it sooner or later. I think she is waiting for the kid to go to collage or after.
    Surreal again.

Bet you guys did not think i was gonna pop in here. its been a while now that ive been here hasn't it. Curky next
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon