GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 339 of 399 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3982

it is I

surreal next.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Nope it's me. I had a wonderful time today. Also came up with some inspiration for some future ink and how to tie all my upper body ink together.

I'm gonna guess Surreal next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

good morning everyone and Happy Easter. Hope everyone has a good day. donyms next?
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

You got it my friend, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter also. I think Curky will be back soon.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I'm in. Just sitting here at home after having gone to church. Probably not going to do much the rest of the day. Surreal next.

He didn't show he must be busy... I had a fun easter with family. Also go my bday presents from everyone.

Supplysgt next..

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

happy birthday CR! ill say surreal.

Alex

You got me, Alex.

I finally made time to post now that I'm done with work on the truck AND back from the family lake house. I got everything on my list of truck items done over the weekend, but it was brutal ... and I'm honestly surprised they all got done, as I expected the air tank carrier installation to take an entire weekend by itself.

Check out the "What have u done to ur GM truck today?" thread for pics of why I failed to show up, this weekend. Also, I really should be sleeping as I'm unusually tired. It's not the 4 hours of sleep I've had since Friday, rather, it's how physical most of the waking hours were...

Maybe Sarge will pop in. He said he had 5 days off, but I think he might show up, anyway, as weirdo sleep patterns are hard to break!

Surreal

P.S. Happy belated b-day, CR.

Lol you got that right on sleep patterns hard to break. Even when I was on 1st shift I was just now getting ready for bed right about now though. I'll probably be up another hour or two. Surreal next.

Nope it is me, I say Donyms is up next. Belated Happy Birthday CR