GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 343 of 399 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3982

You got me, boring day at work. Just a boring day today i guess, lol Surreal you still around?
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Nope, I wasn't around because my day exploded. But now that it's done I'm back. Hrm, I wonder if Sierra's going to pop in, tonight.

yeah its me. debationg about buying a set of used terra grapplers on CL.....

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Alex forgot to guess again. But it's me. Just checking in before bed. Definitely back to the grind. And I can feel it in my knee. But it'll be worth it when I have the money saved up and have something else parked next to the truck. Anyway, off to bed I go. I'm guessing Curky in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

You got me. Here is what I got done yesterday on my daughters room. First coat Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download4.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	51223 Second coat
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (5).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	51224

Today I have to put in all the new outlets and baseboard heater. Donyms next

LOL, I just noticed the diffidence in the window. Night and day

You got it, maybe Curky again? Your girls room looks good, very orange..........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Did you see the before pictures, Pink and Purple! This is a lot better. After she puts up all of her posters and stuff there will be very little wall, lol Donyms Again. I think that color would look sweet on my truck

Google 'color psychology' and find one result that shows orange in it (or just take a blend of the results of red and yellow, since that's what comprises orange). Interesting stuff.

Curky again...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Google 'color psychology' and find one result that shows orange in it
    That is cool. No wounder it is my fav- the color orange relates to adventure and risk-taking, inspiring physical confidence, competition and independence. Those inspired by orange are always on the go! I don't know about the loving part, that is why I did not paste that part.
    I can't wait till I'm done with everything in there. Maybe I can have a night to do what I want w/o the kid lol Surreal again

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we are never going to get chat back. I don't care if it is a cheep one, Just chat is fine with me.

Good luck getting a night to yourself. (All of my married friends seem to have problems with that!)

Curky again...