GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 348 of 399 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3982

checking in before bed, got some pics of my tow mirrors!

Really happy with the look, and the fact they were plug in and go, bolt on and plug in, super simple.

ill say surreal next.

Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130407_190032.jpg   20130407_190116.jpg  

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Where's Sarge?

I'm in real quick before bed. Gotta get right back on my regular "sleep" schedule. Y'all have a good one. Curky in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Where's Curky?

I'm here. Busy morning. Calls started at 5am. How was everyone's weekend? Surreal next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Well my weekend was fine, and yours? I think Curky will be back in a minute.......

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

how about a couple of minutes, lol Mine was good (busy). It was nice outside got some yard work done, kid got home from Disney sat. night. She was so happy to walk into a new room. Donyms again

What'd you do that was fun over the weekend, guys? I tinkered on the truck (of course) ... and looked for a new place to live. Curky next.

[QUOTE= and looked for a new place to live. Curky next.[/QUOTE]
    ??? Thought you had a place you were moving too? I really did nothing fun. Yard work, that is about it. I was going to clay bar the truck but by time I was done with the yard, I was tired. I need to get all the rail dust off soon. Surreal next

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    ??? Thought you had a place you were moving too?
    No. I'm trying to buy a property that's being foreclosed upon. In this state there are two types of foreclosure -- legal and judicial. Legal costs the bank a pile of money but is quick. Judicial entails the property going up for public auction, costs the bank little, and is slow. This property's under judicial foreclosure. The original auction date was slated for January, then it was pushed to March, then it was pushed to April, and last Friday I learned it was pushed out (again) to May.

I tried to buy this property straight up from the seller when it had a short sale status. He provided fradulent statements on three different occasions that I could prove. The first time I pulled the plug but gave him an option to clear it up. He did, so I made another offer. The second time I was stunned at finding more fraud, so I decided I didn't want to deal with him, anymore. So did his listing agent; they dropped him. Then he contacted me directly and offered it to me for less (due to no listing fees), but I ignored him because if real estate agents and attorneys can't keep this guy above board, then I certainly can't, by myself.

What the guy does is posts Craigslist ads for the property right before the auction date ... then uses the responses to contact the bank and tell them he's got a buyer and simply needs more time -- and they give him some more. I have screenshots of all the ads and their dates and can show this correlation. I've spoken with the trustee (that oversees the judical foreclosure process on behalf of the lender). As long as the lender keeps extending him, there's nothing that can be done except wait.

The lender isn't wise to his BS. I wish I knew who to call at Chase bank, as I'd inform them of the reality. But, I suppose, someone up Above has decided I need a lesson in patience ... and so the property I first looked at in early 2011 ... and made an offer on in early 2012 and then again in mid-2012 .... is still beyond me 25% of the way into 2013.

I made my peace with following it into foreclosure some time ago -- as dealing with this ... is better than dealing with the seller, himself. It also has the benefit of the junior loan (i.e. 2nd mortgage) falling away as part of the process, which could save me as much as 28% of what I previously offered if I have little competition at auction. (Worth waiting for, eh?)

As for my stuff -- 98% of it's in storage. I have exactly one truckload of stuff to move -- all bare essentials or things I need for work. I'm basically camping in my current apartment -- very minimalist style. My lease in the city is up in early May ... and I need some place to live out in the country until I either get this property ... or fail to get it and move to a backup plan (which I do have).

Curky again...