GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 349 of 399 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3981

You explained your self well, I understand. Thinking about going to the Indians home opener tonight against the Yankees. Not for sure yet
    Surreal again.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

It costs less in terms of time and money ... AND you get a better seat ... if you watch it at home in HD!

I am already tired, by the way, of living minimalist. I started storing things in January to be ready for April/May. I don't even want to think about this dragging on for another 6 months. I hope it's near it's end.

Curky again.

Good luck with all of that. I hope it works out well and soon for you.
    I know it cost less and stuff. Here is the thing, there is not many things I watch on TV: football, off road stuff, Big bag theory, news, and a couple of shows that the wife wants to spend time with her, while she watches them, . I like to go to baseball games in person. never on TV. I would rather be outside no matter what i am doing. See I should of grown up somewhere and anywhere south(warmer). Not here in the city. The ONLY big city things I like to do is maybe a couple of games a year. Surreal again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

i hear ya on the baseball curky, i cnat wait to get back to minnesota and see a twins game in the new park they built a few years ago.

and surreal, I have a spare bed if you need it.....

surreal next.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Thanks, Sierra! My family will put me up, if needed, but I'm not one for being the 40-something-year-old living in the basement. Besides the parental units and I are all type 'A' personalities with a good bit of OCD. Too much time together will likely result in someone going insane!

I stumbled onto a few options, today, that I'll scope out this coming weekend.

Where's Sarge?

What a day already, lol Look at all the nice friends you have here. Surreal
    Ill go with Sierra next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Looks like Sarge let me down. That's unusual.

Nice? I don't think so. Sierra would make me pay my rent to him in truck modding, I'm sure -- and I already lack enough time for my own! One of the options is on the lake, by the way -- if it's nice I'm going that route. Gosh, money buys so much more in the country compared to the city...

Curky again.

Nope you got me this morning. Imagine that. Surreal?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I should have looked at the time before making some lunch. C'mon back, Donyms.

Surreal, how much longer on the move? I hope all settles down for you soon. Come on back once more Surreal............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage