Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3981
04-10-2013, 12:47 PM #3511
. I know i will do it this weekend if it nice out. What kind of mod can I get for $100 a year. If I save my cleaning product money for 4years I might me able to get a cold air intake . I Leaving early today have to take wife to the docs soon. Surreal againTim Walters (Curky)
Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -
04-10-2013, 01:36 PM #3512
Let's see for under 100 clams you could get any one of the following:
- Cree 5W LEDs for your reverse bulbs. (Man, they are bright!)
- Putco dome and map LEDs (These are also very bright!)
- Some fine grit sandpaper, some 3M painter's tape, some cans of VHT Nightshades, some cans of clear coat -- to use to smoke your tail lights and 3rd brake light
- Some fine grit sandpaper, some 3M painter's tape, a can of your choise of paint, and a can of clear coat to use to change the colour of your bowtie
- Some fishing line, some fine grit sandpaper, some 3M painter's tape, some 3M double-sided tape, a can of your choise of paint, and a can of clear coat to use to change the colour of your badges
- Some metal brackets and screws, a hacksaw, and some black zip ties, and the replacement plastic fascia piece from an Escalade to cover where the antenna goes -- to do the antenna delete mod and leave no hole
- That's just off the top of my head; there's much, much more.
In the cases of paint work you can probably do most or all of them for under 100 clams ... or combine one or two of them with other items in the list.
04-10-2013, 07:42 PM #3513
evening all. had to mow my lawn tonight....
ill say surreal next.
2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic
Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Aidaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill
04-11-2013, 06:40 AM #3514
04-11-2013, 08:24 AM #3515
you got me. I am doing the bowties soon (back=black/front=white) when ever i clean my truck and it is nice out. I have thought about lights, I wanted them all brighter but I thought I had to get some kind of kit to go to LED and I gave up looking a long time ago. I do plan on rhino my bed-I hate the bed liner. Surreal maybe
04-11-2013, 07:07 PM #3516
got home a bit ago after a oil change and tire rotation, kinda handy having the maintinence thing thru gm, i dont pay anything for it.
also wired a fuze in as per @SurrealOne s suggestion for my led lights.
it needs a bath in the worst way, hopefully mother nature will provide for me, sposed to rain tomorrow.....
04-12-2013, 03:10 AM #3517
04-12-2013, 03:44 AM #3518
Yup I'm in. Fixin to head for bed. Had a rough day at work. Y'all have a good one. I'm guessing Curky in the morning.93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600
"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."
04-12-2013, 06:32 AM #3519
Yep it is me, Raining cats and dogs outside. I'll take the free rinse off. going to be cool till Sunday, might give a bath and detail then. Tomorrow I have to take the wife's Kia up to my buddy's work to take the snow tires off. I'll be there at 7am. We try to beat his bosses in and get done before they get there. Even though they don't care about me being there. I do all my own work and before they open. Just nice to have a bay with a lift and all the tools needed.I will go with Donyms this morning, because surreal was up at 3am. I think he might be sleeping.
04-12-2013, 08:06 AM #3520
I was up later than that, even, but yes, I was asleep when you posted ... but not much past it. How about Curky, again?
By Steve in forum Games ForumReplies: 200Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:56 PM
By Steve in forum Games ForumReplies: 159Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:24 PM
By Thundare in forum Games ForumReplies: 3784Last Post: 06-15-2012, 11:45 AM
By Steve in forum Contests & GiveawaysReplies: 16Last Post: 12-11-2011, 07:02 PM