GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 353 of 399 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3982

nope its me checking before work.

I will say dony....

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

nope, I was having such a good day in till I noticed this. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OH NO.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	51376 Surreal again
    most of that is dirt from the rain but not what is BAM! right there
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Bleah, Curky. Well, all I can tell you is that's what happens when you live in/around the great white north.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    nope its me checking before work.
    I find it interesting that while your truck is running for ROTM you're reliably on pretty much every day, both morning and evening, and post in this thread ... but prior to it running in this ROTM you rarely showed up. Is it the truck running in ROTM that's the root of it, or did something change job-wise, or what?

Donyms next, perhaps.

You got me, I had to go on an early service call yesterday so I missed checking in. Maybe Surreal again?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I find it interesting that while your truck is running for ROTM you're reliably on pretty much every day, both morning and evening, and post in this thread ... but prior to it running in this ROTM you rarely showed up. Is it the truck running in ROTM that's the root of it, or did something change job-wise, or what?

Donyms next, perhaps.
    eh, im on alot at all hours actually, just dont post much sometimes.

Alex

eh, im on alot at all hours actually, just dont post much sometimes.

Alex
    YHA SURREAL ! Alex come back and post again

heh, yeah im not to sure what surreal ment by that....

curky again.

Alex

heh, yeah im not to sure what surreal ment by that....

curky again.

Alex
    I'm assuming but I think he was picking on you. He picks on me all the time. Well in his deference I cant spell and he seem pretty good at it. So he is helping me in a way because I pay a lot more attention. I can truly say I think he ment ho harm in that. Alex again
    I was just stirring the pot.

@Sierraowner5.3, I was merely correlating the uptick in your posting (which I associate with presence) to events unrelated to said uptick ... and speculating as to the driver/cause of that uptick. The human mind is a pattern-matching machine ... and I use mine quite a bit for that purpose. This is one such case, and nothing was meant by it other than idle inquiry/speculation. If I meant harm, there'd be no doubt of my intent... as I'm not one to mince words or hint at things. (i.e. I'm very direct and brutally honest when I have something to say -- positive or negative.)

Curkster again...