GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 354 of 399 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3981

I'm here. I was wondering if I would see you here again before I left work. Just in time out the door in 10mins. I was thinking of making a trade with my buddy work. My 17' canoe for fix that rust right. Surreal one more time before I step out
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    @Sierraowner5.3, I was merely correlating the uptick in your posting (which I associate with presence) to events unrelated to said uptick ... and speculating as to the driver/cause of that uptick. The human mind is a pattern-matching machine ... and I use mine quite a bit for that purpose. This is one such case, and nothing was meant by it other than idle inquiry/speculation. If I meant harm, there'd be no doubt of my intent... as I'm not one to mince words or hint at things. (i.e. I'm very direct and brutally honest when I have something to say -- positive or negative.)

Curkster again...
    fair enough, didnt think you ment anything derogatory by it, just curious as to what you were driving at.....

as far as work goes, its been kinda odd hours lately, so that has something to do with it.

ill say sarge.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I agree - Sarge is next.

Yup you got me, albeit later than usual. Friday is our long night. I'm fed up though with my job. I'm very close to just going back to the line (might as well schedule knee and shoulder surgery if I do go back to the line) because I have a gutless supervisor who does not support his team leads. I have the whole weekend to think about it though, which is probably a good thing because ripping him a new ******* and calling him an incompetent turd will not get me anywhere. But like I said, I'll have all weekend to think of a way to politely inform the higher ups of what I think and how they're risking losing a valuable asset (their words not mine). I just wish I had something lined up back home already, if I did I'd go ahead and pull the trigger and move.

Sorry bout the rant. I'm guessing donyms in the morning. Curky isn't as reliable early on a Saturday.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

you should of went with me this time,lol you never know when i stop in on the weekend. sorry to here about your issues at your job, good luck with that. alex next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Nope, no alex. but curky next
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

No Curky either, Surreal?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

now its me. was playing with the little one this morning, and yelling at halo....

CR next i think.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Yup I am, Just got back from skiing for the last time this season conditions were great.

Donyms next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door