GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 366 of 399 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3982

Well, I gave him some time. Curky again...

yep i'm here. Been looking at bartering pages, seeeing if i can get anything good for my 17' 1979 Grumman canoe. surreal again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

What's a used canoe worth, out of curiosity? I'm asking because Dad and I found one in decent shape that was washed ashore (where it sat for the better part of a week) on the lake, late last year. We inspected it, found no indication of owner, found it to be lake worthy, and so we towed it home. This one's probably 14 feet long or thereabouts ... and it's been cleaned up. We certainly don't need a canoe.

Curky again...

Is the a badge on it, kinda like this anywhere (inside,outside) aluminum, wood, plastic? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grummen info tag inside.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	51652
    The brand would help could make a couple hundred $ differences. mine I could sell for around $400 but i have two trolling electric motor, 2 sets of paddle plus more so I'm going for $500 for all of it.brand new they are $1000 easy.

- - - Updated - - -

surreal next

No idea. It's covered and upside down, at present. When the family gets back to the lake house I'll see about getting some help flipping it and take a look. Thanks!

Where's CR?

Riding bus home from track meet. Back is killing me was a cold and bad day for a meet.

Surreal next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Present and accounted for, sir. Had to check in before I head out to the shop and try to figure out where the hell I'm going to put some more things in my already space-restricted truck. You'd think I'd have piles of space under a long bed, right? Wrong. That 34 gallon fuel tank eats a lot of it on the driver's side. And the exhaust simply got longer down the passenger side. And I'm not ditching my spare or giving up toolbox or cab space.

CR again...

im in. debating on a custom tune from o6montess, im super happy with the way my truck runs now, so idk....

surreal.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    im in. debating on a custom tune from o6montess, im super happy with the way my truck runs now, so idk....
    I seriously doubt you'll be sorry if you get a custom tune from Lew. I'm VERY satisfied. I know Nak got one and was happy. Alox did, as well. @06MonteSS is the crack dealer of the DiabloSport tuning world ... he's got the got stuff, too! Now if only the first one was FREE!

Sierra again...

It's me. Just in before bed. Y'all have a good one. Curky in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."