GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 371 of 399 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3981

Again, I agree Curky should be in soon.........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Im here, Trying to figure out how to do this title stuff on my canoe. Ohio sucks for this. surreal next

- - - Updated - - -

wow, stop in to see what was up and know one stopped in for hours. so i guess i was wrong, lol i will go with CR next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Yup I'm here. I just put Seafoam in my oil so I can drive around and have it do its magic this weekend I will do an oil change and Sea Foam the rest of the engine.

Curky next to talk about his weekend plans.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

lol, i was not going to but i will since you put it that way. friday meating you with a budy for a cojple of drinks where my wife is working. trying not to drink to much because i detalling my father in laws suv for a cunck of cash then haveing a couple of pops (surreal i said pop(beer)) lol then sunday doing some edgeing in a large yard. and maybe having more pop,lmao. then working monday. @SurrealOne i have a lunch date w/the boss. ill let you know what is said this time. surreal next

Glad to see you Curky, I don't like being first in the morning so tighten up. I think Surreal will check in soon.

Not just yet I'm in once more before bed. So far I'm loving my big three upgrade even tho I still need to do the grounds. Just doing the alt and fuse box cables has made the electrical system so much more efficient now the voltage is at 14.5 instead of 13 while idling at temp. Friday I will do my grounds and likely my starter cable as well as install new longer battery terminals. Then Seafoam the truck on Saturday and do oil change Sunday.

Surreal you're up!

Everything's now out of my old apartment and I'm getting situated in my new place. No network until Friday, so I'm camping out at the family lake house until the weekend. I hate moving...

Sarge next.

Yup I'm in. Just heading to bed. Y'all have a good one. Got a busy next few days. donyms in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I agree donyms next up

Good morning all, I think it's time for CR to check in.