GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 374 of 399 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3981

You got me. I'm finally moved into the new place. After much work, it feels like a home. I'm now 8.5 miles from the family lake house (instead of ~50mi), making it a LOT more convenient to hit the shop and work on the truck. Now I just need to turn in my apartment keys ... and ask out one of th gals who works there, since she's mentioned (twice) that she doesn't have a boyfriend. The worst she can do is say, 'no'. Heh.

CR again...

Yup I'm here. Currently looking at new Laptops. I do still love my Gateway M-6880, but its a 2007 laptop and has horrible battery life and can't handle the programs I run as well anymore.

Surreal again

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I'm in. Finally done with drill weekend. Cell signal was terribly slow where we were for drill so I wasn't able to log on. I wish Verizon or Sprint would just buy Bluegrass (the provider in central KY where we were at) and be done with it. I have Verizon and I've gotten spoiled with the coverage here in TN and back home in Oklahoma. Starting to piece together some job leads that may enable me to move back home.

Anyway I'm off to bed after I finish this cold one. Curky in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I agree that Curky should be in, soon.

I'm here. Been working on calls since 530. You are right Surreal, the worst she can say is no. Good luck. No more long trips anymore. Thats cool. surreal again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I think Sureeal will be back soon.........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    No more long trips anymore. Thats cool.
    Unless I end up dating the gal I plan to ask out. It'd be just my luck to leave the city and then have to drive back to it for a woman...

Curky again.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Unless I end up dating the gal I plan to ask out. It'd be just my luck to leave the city and then have to drive back to it for a woman...

Curky again.
    Well if it ends up, things don't work out. It is no biggie. If it does work out. She will be living with you within the year surreal again

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Well if it ends up, things don't work out. It is no biggie. If it does work out. She will be living with you within the year
    Wanted: meaningful overnight relationship.

Relevance: I've been married, once, and don't intend to do it again. My mindset is that of a permanet bachelor. Of course the right woman could change that stance, but while meeting such a woman is possible ... it's not very probable.

Curky again...

I know where you stand on that. You have said it many times. That is why I said that. surreal again