GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 376 of 399 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3981

You got it Curky. Sorry about your friend S, some people just can't handle the truth. I think CR may check in now......

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I'm around, just made my new ground and starter cables. I will install later. Also my friend is fixing my leaking oil fitting.

Curky next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

you got me. Hope everyone has a good day. Might be selling my canoe today. CR next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Nice, I have to take new pics for my ROTM nom.

Donyms again

I just got a call from a guy that just said I need to pay a hospital bill in full before the end of the week or they are going to take me to court.

(quick back story) This is from dodging a deer and hitting a telephone pole. They took me to a hospital I did not want to go to. then called life flight to take me to another one I did not want to go to. Ended up I needed brain surgery, they needed $250,000 up front. I left and went to the hospital I wanted to go to. The first two and the flight cost about $70,000. I was out of work for 1.5yrs.

So first I asked him If he took cash,. He did not like that.
    He said well sir you have been working a year now.
    I said, I dont make that in 3 years.
    he said, now that is your problem sir.
    I said,"and yours"
    He said, well if i dont hear from you by friday. I will go on with what we have to do. You don't have anyone to borrow the money from.
    I and hung up.
    Does anyone have $70,000 I could borrow????
    I thought this was funny.
    Surreal where are you buddy?

That is crazy @Curky. I would let them take me to court. It is not like you are not going to pay it. But, to expect $70,000 after a year is crazy. A judge may decide to dock your wages, but if you have been paying it on a monthly basis the judge may tell them to screw off. Same thing happened to my nephew. They took him to court he showed them that he was paying monthly. The judge told the collection agency to be happy that he was trying to pay them. His bill was only around $5000. @Curky next

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

@Pikey It has been so long with nothing paid at this point, To start now I don't know. If they take me to court in 4 months, it would be a waist of $40. So I will wait it out and if I have to I will Fill chapter 7. that is just medical. That will only cost $2500. Then I will be clean. I have never been late on anything besides this medical stuff. The place I wanted to go to, covered me 100% for the surgery. That cost over 1.4 million. This othe places have not wanted to work with me at all so screw them. They wont get a penny. maybe Piney next

@Curky - Sorry to hear about the bill collectors and the cause of it; that's seriously lame. Also, I'm not sweating the defriending on FB -- someone who would defriend me over something as small as a disagreement in philosophy (i.e. someone who can't agree to disagree) probably wasn't ever really my friend to begin with, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    maybe Piney next
    Who the hell is piney?

CR is next...

i think piney was ment to be pikey.....

one of my favorite things i saw after boston was soemthing to the effect of " bomber blows up some people, blame the bomber, gun man kills people? BLAME THE GUNS!!!" yadayadayada. id almost enjoy the hypocrisy, but on such a serious subject, well, you get the idea.

curky me thinks.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    i think piney was ment to be pikey.....
    LOL, surreal new who I ment. Thanks Alex for clearing that up. Lol Alex next