GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 379 of 399 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3981

I am sure Curky will be in right after me.............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

You got me again. I had a lot going on today. More Hospital contract and training, so I will be in and out. CR next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Yup I'm around. So many subs in school today.

Donyms next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

@SupplySgt, are you the kind to get up right before you go to work for 3rds ... so that you're then up and doing things while off during 1sts? Or are you the type to go to bed right after your shift is done, and then get up in the middle of the day so you can have your evenings right up until your shift starts? I used to work graveyards and I did the first of those two ... while others tended to do the latter. I never saw any inbetween on how it was handled by people...

CR before he calls it a night.

You're good at this Surreal. I'm currently looking at ways to do an all on high mod on my truck which would require adding relays for the head lights. I dislike messing with major stock components.

Surreal again.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Surreal, when I was on third, I would generally get home and relax for an hour or two and then head for bed. Then I would wake up mid afternoon or so and enjoy the day before going to work. Sometimes I would even get some fishing in around dusk before going into work. The main exception though was if I was coming up on a drill weekend. Then I'd stay up later and wake up in time to get ready for work since I'd have to be up all day the next day to flip my sleep pattern. Also did that at times during the summer so I could enjoy the cooler temperatures of the morning.

All that of course, depended on my ability to sleep, which is iffy at best, regardless of whether I'm on first, second, or third shift. With me currently being on second shift, I typically split the difference. I don't go immediately to bed, but I don't stay up super long and wake up just before getting ready for work either.

Anyway I'm off work early (otherwise I'd probably just be clocking out from work right now on our long shift) so I'm just relaxing before bed. Y'all have a good one. It's finally the weekend.

donyms in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

You got it, I think Surreal will check in next......

Wow, I'm surprised nobody else checked in during the day. I'm guessing Curky in the morning though.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I got home at midnight-ish, logged in, posted what I did to the truck, pet the cat, ate my only meal for the day, got a shower, and hit the hay around 2:30-ish am. I was too beat to comb the forums. Now I'm up and refreshed -- ready to get back to it.

CR this morning.

I also think CR should be in soon.