GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 381 of 399 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3982

I'm here, My plan for the headlight mod was to keep the factory harnesses in place and just use a wiretap to get the signals. This way if the aux headlight system fails in just 10 short minutes I could go back to the factory setup.

I am unsure of how the lights are fully wired in the OBS trucks because they seem different from other models completely.

Donyms next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

You got it CR, I think Curky will check in soon........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

very soon, very soon. How have you been Donyms? Domyms next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Slow day it looks like. Crazy work day, for me. I'm off tomorrow but will be out trying to get a chunk of dirt for myself. Sarge next...

Yup I'm in. Just checking in before bed. I think I'm gonna buy that grille this weekend. When I'm at my cousin's place it will be a perfect area for a photoshoot and I want to have the new grille on before I take pics.

Curky in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

you got me again. You watching me???? CR next up. Spring is here, everyone seems busy

I'm doing great Curky thanks for asking. How have you been? I ordered my new cowl hood 3 weeks ago and they have had to send 2 back so far because they were so bad. The 3rd one should be in today so I hope it is a good one. Curky next.........

Nope I'm in, was running late to get online. This feels like such a joke week in school because of AP classes ending and two half days... I have no drive to work.

BTW washing my girlfriend's car later today I hope it helps her allergies because of all this pollen every where.

I agree Curky is next

No luck on dirt for me -- they postponed the auction AGAIN. I did, however, learn that I have some competition, as there was another bidder present.

I considered only taking a half day off, but I was so bummed out I knew I wouldn't focus well -- so I worked on the truck, instead. I might actually have an air system that holds positive pressure, now -- and will know for sure in a few days, as I have more testing, to do. What's everyone else been up to?

Sarge next...

Congrats Surreal, sounds like you took the bull by the horns and got it under control. I think CR may check in now........