GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 383 of 399 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3982

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Ok, I have a questions. Just to make sure. Is it a canoe or a drift-boat. The difference is a drift-boat has a FAT center, looks like a canoe that ate to much but only gained wight in the center. and a canoe is thin. I'm not saying you are stupid just a lot of people don't know the difference. surreal is up
    I didn't know there was a difference! And I don't feel stupid, I feel more knowledgeable. I have no problem with people offering me new knowledge/insight/education or even correcting me when I am wrong -- because I'm man enough to admit when I am -- so I appreciate you taking the time to ask and educate.

I think it's a drift boat based on the 'fat in the middle' description, but I'll measure and give you some widths and descriptions so that you can tell me definitively.

Curky again.

@SurrealOne this is a drift boat
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drift boat.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	52104
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

It doesn't look like that -- not nearly as wide or as deep. It's much thinner all the way along its length ... and substantially more tapered at each end. The seats are mere benches that are riveted in through the sides of the fiberglass hull, and I doubt one would put it on a trailer given how thin it is.

You forgot to guess. Curky again.

lol, ok well I will need more info to find out. Look inside there should be some sort of 3"x 2" (give or take) info tag inside. Mine was aluminum because the canoe was, I don't know if your will or not. Mine was this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grummen info tag inside.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	52105

Yours will be different because different make & material. If you could get me a pic of this. I can have a more precise price. Other than that all I could give you is $150-$350
    surreal again

@Curky, It's fiberglass and has no tag like that. No pics, yet ... too busy, today.

Sarge next.

I'm in. Just headed to bed. Hope everyone is doing well. guessing donyms in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I'm thinking Curkster in the morning.

It's me. Checking in from my phone since I just got home from work and I'm too exhausted to get out the laptop. Gonna get some sleep and try and get some stuff done tomorrow. Donyms in the morning.

You got it SS, How are you doing man? Well, I think Surreal will check in soon.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage