GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default newbie trying to figure out how to post

hey new to this site but ive tried twice to post pics about a center console i built with an ipad built in it but it never shows up and says a moderator needs to approve it well its been a week so idk how to post i guess

and this post worked so why is my other post not showing up theyve been long threads with alot of pictures in them and it takes a while to make the full write-up

Welcome to the site. Are you having trouble starting a new thread or posting on an existing thread? Until you figure it out I would suggest after writing up your post that you copy and save it in word or something on your computer so you don't have to redo it. I will help you all I CAN and there are others on here that may be able to help you more. Good luck and Welcome.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    Welcome to the site. Are you having trouble starting a new thread or posting on an existing thread? Until you figure it out I would suggest after writing up your post that you copy and save it in word or something on your computer so you don't have to redo it. I will help you all I CAN and there are others on here that may be able to help you more. Good luck and Welcome.
    thanks for the help i was trying to post a new thread and the write up on how i built my center console but once i posted it it said it had to go to a moderator to approve the thread then it never appeared. but ill try again monday one i have my computer back with all the pictures. the center console was awesome and ive had alot of people asking how to make it .

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    thanks for the help i was trying to start a new thread with a write up on how i built my center console maybe they dont allow youtube videos?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeshere443 View Post
    thanks for the help i was trying to start a new thread with a write up on how i built my center console maybe they dont allow youtube videos?
    Yes you can post you tube videos just by pasting the link in your thread. I'm not sure but you may have to have 5 or 10 post before you can post videos. Hopefully someone on here will clarify but if you go to the game section you can make 10 post pretty quick and then try again. Good luck.

Welcome to the Club! And hope you can get your info posted because I'm interested and need a center console.