GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

LOL!!!
    Not necessary. It's not the cost. It's the throwing good money after bad.

It's go time though. Now that I know a motor is an option, the motor or replacement vehicle decision will be made within 24 hours.

Thanks all you guys.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/NAL-12499529/ I know its not a 454 but im going through the same issue with my suburban. Suburbans are going for 3000 to 4000 for nice suburbans on craigslist. Im really torn. What do you guys think about the engine in the add? has anybody had any experience with these guys? thanks If you were in florida id be the first guy inline to try and buy that truck from you if you didnt fix it.

not sure how long you have this sub but putting a newer engine almost like you are going to keep this sub forever

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob305 View Post
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/NAL-12499529/ I know its not a 454 but im going through the same issue with my suburban. Suburbans are going for 3000 to 4000 for nice suburbans on craigslist. Im really torn. What do you guys think about the engine in the add? has anybody had any experience with these guys? thanks If you were in florida id be the first guy inline to try and buy that truck from you if you didnt fix it.
    Call them, and have your VIN handy. It will tell them exactly which block goes into your truck. I called them, very helpful, but the local GM dealer was cheaper when the core return was factored in.

I'm looking for a replacement vehicle. If I can't find the right one, I'll go ahead and fix it. I only drive about 1200 miles a year, the warranty will expire with a few thousand miles on it.

Well she's gone. Off to a new home further up north. At least I wont have to watch her run around town with someone new.
    It's been a tough year so far. My mother passed away, then my cat, then my truck. There's GOT to be a country song in there somewhere.

Thanks to the forum operators, and to all the members. Keep up the good work!
    Naptime out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234