GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Glad to hear you are OK But Sad about your truck I know you put alot of time and energy into it....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Man it's a terrible thing. But in the end it's a good thing you walked away. Doesn't make the lose of your truck any easier but atleast you still have what's most important. Your life. I'm sorry for your lose.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

This makes me sick to hear and see this... firstly I'm glad you're okay man. Like others have said, the truck can be replaced, your life cannot. You will move on to another truck and probably love it the same, it's just sad it had to happen this way.
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

Hey thanks fellas!! You guys are the best!

I'm doing okay and was not hurt at all so I'm very thankful! I've got a lot of thanks to give God! Also I'm glad GM makes some quality safe trucks! I appreciate all the condolences because the moment I saw what happened to the truck I fell apart. I know its just a truck but all the sentimental value just cannot be replaced and so many good memories come from the truck! I made the truck the way I always wanted it to be with the help of you guys on the forum which means a lot!! I have always wanted a duramax so I guess the positive is here's my chance! The insurance adjuster should come out tomorrow or thursday to tell us what he thinks. I plan on sticking with GM so I won't be going anywhere on the forum! Hopefully just a new project that I'll be looking to you guys to help me with again! I had just installed foglights on saturday and didn't even get to post my pics of them up here on the forum .

Also if any of you are looking for parts then maybe just be thinking of what you might need and I might be able to make it happen for ya!

and just if you were curious here is the lady's suv that pulled out in front of me!

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Wow, was she hurt at all?

No she was fine! She was about 40 years old and her dad was with her and when i got out of the truck I thought he was dead because he wasn't moving and it scared me to death. But he turned out to be ok with just a few cuts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12