GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bug deflecters

Default bug deflecters

some gutless coward keyed my otherwise gorgeous 2008 sierra on the front edge of the hood. to have the hood repaired and painted is a waste cause nothing is going to look as good and last like a factory finish (not to mention they'll never match the color).

any suggestions?

i was thinking a bug deflecter, though those look like sh*t too...

Sorry to hear about that. It would PISS me off too. I would probably use some touch up paint to keep from rust setting in and than throw on a bug guard to cover it.

yeah, that's exactly what i have to do...

thanks man...

On the plus side, deflectors also protect against rock chips on the nose of the truck...

Sorry to hear about the damage. I personally just had some front end collision damage on my STi courtesy of the California 91 Freeway so I feel you pain!

PM me you contact details along with your truck year make and model. I will send you out one of our Superguard hood shields to try out and hopefully hide that scratch!
    EGR USA
    4000 East Greystone Drive, Ontario, California 91761
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by EGRUSA View Post
    Sorry to hear about the damage. I personally just had some front end collision damage on my STi courtesy of the California 91 Freeway so I feel you pain!

PM me you contact details along with your truck year make and model. I will send you out one of our Superguard hood shields to try out and hopefully hide that scratch!

Gotta love a vendor who steps up to the plate. EGR is way cool. Their products are quality as well.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Gotta love a vendor who steps up to the plate. EGR is way cool. Their products are quality as well.
    Thanks Coach! We do try our Best!
    EGR USA
    4000 East Greystone Drive, Ontario, California 91761
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    X2 on that Coach. When I go to get my in channel visor's I will get them from EGR. I like to purchase products from companies that stand behind their product as well as help forum members out when they are in a bind.

X3 on that. That's awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by EGRUSA View Post

well, i'll have to see what they look like on the truck...how much are they, you have pics of them on a 2008 sierra?
    thanks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast