GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bug deflecters

Gotta love EGR, I have both their Bug guard and their Window visors. And I love them..
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |

Quote Originally Posted by ramu3527 View Post
    well, i'll have to see what they look like on the truck...how much are they, you have pics of them on a 2008 sierra?
    thanks...
    EGRUSA is a representative from EGR, a vendor that manufactures bug deflectors, vent visors, and the like. I get the impression from his post that if you get him your contact/shipping info you'll receive something in the mail....

Quote Originally Posted by ramu3527 View Post
    well, i'll have to see what they look like on the truck...how much are they, you have pics of them on a 2008 sierra?
    thanks...
    Ill send you one free of charge if you like.
    EGR USA
    4000 East Greystone Drive, Ontario, California 91761
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

That sucks really bad. Had the same problem on my truck and gave it a temporary paint solution due to busy sked. Found a good hood shield though for it as a solution. Too bad I was unable to get it from ERG before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12