GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree with Pikey that these visors are great. I just installed my today and would give them a 10. They look great on the truck. Installation was easy and direction were very straight forward. I have no complaints about the product and would recommend that anyone intersted in window visors buy EGR. After all they are a sponor of the site and make great products for all your window visor, fender flare, and bug shield needs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1589.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	40931

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1594.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	40930

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Hi All,

I just installed my 2nd set of EGR Visors on my sierra and this time around I am more than pleased. Install was fast and easy. No rattle and the look I had before is back and I love them. Thank you to EGR for replacing my first set. The originals i had on the driver window rattled loose and drove me crazy. So far after 2 days these are snug and exactly what I had hoped for. 2nd day in Connecticut with temps over 95 degrees so these were a huge benefit allowing to keep my windows down a bit and keep the truck cooler.

Great product I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for visors.

Once I get back to work and have funds avail for my truck I want to try a bug shield from you guys to match!

Thanks again EGR for the replacement set.

Paul

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.

2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12