GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Howdy from Texas,
    I am a GMC driver since I purchased my first new truck in 1999. I had my dad's Ford for my first 3 years of driving and realized after my first GMC that I will not drive anything else. I currently drive a 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71. It was the first Stealth Blue in my home town and it was and still is a looker. Looking forward to getting some advice on customizing and making some general repairs and maintanence problems. I am open to all suggestions and I definitely don't know everything. Looking forward to talking and learning.

Tank

To the Site........

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Welcome to the site! Post some pics when you can.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Thanks for the replies. By the way nice Star trek reference. I will try to get my pics up soon. Most of the mods I've done are recent and haven't really gotten any good pics yet. However, hunting season is on the way (still farther than I would like) so I will have some good ones then for sure. Any ideas for economy gains? I want more miles!!!

Welcome to the GMTC Tank, it's nice to have you with us.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the site. I regularly call my 93 Burb a "tank", especially after I hit a deer at 55mph with no damage. Her name is officially the "Southern Slayer" but me being a tanker earlier in my military career, I can't resist calling it a tank since it's the closest thing I have to one now.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Welcome to the club!! One way I gained some MPG's was with a Diablo tuner. I don't have a custom tune yet so I am just using the outta the box 87 octane tune and am happy.

Welcome to the G M T C!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast