GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Hey Steve..... Where's my Shirt???????

I know your Busy just Bust'in on ya.... But to let you know no Shirt or sticker yet... :( It's show time... Gotta show the GM Colors!!!
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I wouldn't have called him out in public BUT...I don't have an arguement. Waiting on mine too.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

I'm sure it's not Steve fault we haven't received our shirts. As I recall he only provided a list to the GM rep., who was suppose to send the shirts to us. But perhaps he could check on the status of those shirts for us.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

I know he's trying to find out why I've not received the ShotLock I won. Give him some time...

I will check on the t-shirts. The people at GM Communications have just moved around, I think one of them is operating out of the GM Arlington Plant now. However, they did respond and said they would take care of the t-shirts. I sent over a list of the names/addresses/requested sizes and they probably got around to it one or two weeks ago.

I'm working on everything else. Prize Winners - If a vendor has NOT contacted you, then please let me know. If the prize you get is not up to the level of quality that you thought it would be, then please let me know as well.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

OH NO, I don’t remember giving a size and everyone assume I am a med, but I am a LG. I get what I get. Can’t complain about free, regardless it would be my fault. Time will only tell. Lol
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

No worries Steve. Time is the one thing on my side until September 18th, thats when I ship out

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

No sweat Steve... I still have a Ton of shirts here..

Has anyone gotten a shirt from GM/Chevrolet yet? I might have to see where they are at with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Has anyone gotten a shirt from GM/Chevrolet yet? I might have to see where they are at with this.
    nope, not yet

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by