GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeSilver02 View Post
    Looks great, everything flows very well together with the red ties I say remove the dealer sticker on the tailgate, it would look better without it.

Also that ugly blue sticker on the back window is ruining the beauty of that State red truck
    Yeah, I hadn't really thought about that, but I probably should take the dealer sticker off.

As for the UNC sticker, it's actually white cause I thought the blue would clash too much. But I have to have something to balance out all that red!
    Matt

I attended NCSU ... but am still a UNC fan, so I liked the sticker. (Sorry, NCSU's hoop progam died with Valvano .. and I didn't attend until after his passing.)

See my father attended State so when I was borned I was brain washed to "hate" UNC and Duke. So I cant show no love for the Blues lol.

But must say States basketball program will be good this coming season Surreal
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

My house is sorely divided. My parents both retired from Duke (med center). I attended NCSU. And I'm a UNC fan. Heh!

Lookin' good!
    * 2004 Chevy CCSB Z-71 * G80 w/ 3.73's * LM7 5.3L * Airaid CAI * Airaid MIT * Magnaflow 3" SI/SO 14" muffler *

Looks good. Nice touch on the custom decal.

I told my dealer to remove the dealer logos and FlexFuel stickers before I picked the truck up. Salesman was like "But they are already on there!" I said "Yes....and I don't want them on there when I pick the truck up, so remove them while you are doing the other work on it."

I see no need to drive around and advertise for them.

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Looks great, If I were you i'd remove the dealer sticker on the tailgate, Unless you own the dealership or they gave you the truck for free, no sense in free advertising. I took mine off in front of the sales manger and he got pissey about it, I asked for my money back and I would gladly keep it on

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.

2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12