Results 11 to 14 of 14
Thread: First tow...
07-10-2012, 02:51 AM #11
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s & Amp
- Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
- Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
- Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
- Airaid CAI
- Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Cut to pieces, LS build pending
07-10-2012, 07:49 AM #12
Not at all, compared to the last V8 I owned, or even some of the earlier diesel offerings; it towed exactly how I expected.
Don't get me wrong, its a compromise. Each has its pros/cons; but I don't regret the purchase of a gasser in today's market. Have I completely ditch owning a diesel? No, but they will need to become more realistic in reliability and economy, and cost of ownership.
07-10-2012, 11:10 AM #13
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Ballwin, MO
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM #14