GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

i know of a decent bar not to far from me (couple miles)

stuff further away i have no real idea. could do some looking. maybe sometime end of january ish?

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

@Sierraowner5.3 i was thinking around the end of Jan to early Feb would be a good time as well.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Quote Originally Posted by sfdefender24 View Post
    @Sierraowner5.3 i was thinking around the end of Jan to early Feb would be a good time as well.
    ill do some looking when i get back in VA after the holidays and see what I can come up with. might be a idea just to meet up at a park someplace.

Alex

i was thinking of the idea of a park but im not really sure of anything that would be good for a decent size of vehicles or anything like that. plus idk of any parks around here really.

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    I might make the trip depending on when it is.
    I might, as well, depending on when and where. Will make the decision once ya'll figure it out.

Mt. Trashmore has a ton of parking. Is fairly easy to get on/off the intersate also.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    Mt. Trashmore has a ton of parking. Is fairly easy to get on/off the intersate also.
    I like this idea, it would be in a great area for many guys to meet up at. Would be the best bet for a get together. Now when would be a good time frame for yall?

porbably have to be a saturday or sunday afternoon. most people have to work monday thru friday.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    porbably have to be a saturday or sunday afternoon. most people have to work monday thru friday.

Alex
    i figured a weekend was the best idea but which weekend is the best? mid jan or later jan? or ever a lil later then that?

Jr. Apprentice

Va Beach here