GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default my new truck. finally.

Hey everybody. Im sam postell from marion ohio. I work at a chevy dealership in and am also a tutor at ashland university and a student of political science and philosophy. I currently got a new 2012 chevy silverado lt 4x4 after saving up my money for years. I have big plans for my truck and am in the process of wheels and tires with a level kit, but it might be awhile because i just incurred a setback in the form if a hail storm! I plan on getting 17 inch eagle alloy 050s and falken wildpeak 31" tires within the next month though.

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Sam!

Thanks surreal. Btw i like your wheels a lot. The 835s were my first choice before i got quoted such a good price on the eagle alloys

Welcome to the club, congrats on the new truck. I got lucky storms missed me. You need to upload some pics of the truck.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Welcome to the club, sucks to hear about the hail damage. I live in Dallas and we recently had one of the worst hail storms on record here and of course I found myself in the dead center of it all. Lucky I was able to pull into a car wash within a few minutes of the start but my baby still suffers some damage.

I saw a few cars that were declared totaled and one of them was a new escalade so that proves that that hail did some damage.

Hope everything works out for you in the long run and all your planned upgrades come soon because we want to see them. Upload a picture of your truck now so we can all see!

Welcome again,
    -Brad

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Raider, hail is a pain in the ass. My brother lived in dallas for awhile and his tiburn was declared totaled from a hailstorm! Its a damn shame that my truck is all banged up with less than 300 on the odometer haha. Additionally, i am trying to upload some pics but can't quite get it figured out. Im a luddite that doesn't know much about computers. My truck is nothing special yet though, just stock silver with an are cap i got for free and some window tint.

Try to read some of these. It should help you with you pic problem.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/for...#axzz1zZfjkH8U

I was able to help someone before on this thread.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1zZhT8O7m
    Last edited by Curky; 07-03-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!! Curky has you pointed in the right direction.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Thanks fellas. I will post some when i get home from work. I was just looking for a way to do it quickly on my phone though.

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast