GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Cool Check in for southern truck meet!

As you all know the summer truck meets are getting close. I have the pleasure of bringing the banner to the meet. I have noticed that alot of members have said that the meet was to far for them. BUMMER. But what I was wondering was who is making plans on being at the meet. Wanted to make some preparations for the meet but needed an idea of who would show. So check in and let me know how many is in your party if you don't mind. And of course the more the merrier.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Assuming I don't have to work that Saturday night (as of right now, they've shelved their plans for working some 7 night workweeks), I'll be there. It'll just be me, unless I end up in a relationship with someone between now and then (not too likely).
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	308923_141975272569586_847041670_n.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	41397 I know how it is Sarge, I plan on being there and weather permiting will bring something easy to cook on the grill. hotdogs chips and drinks
    2012 4.8 LS

Bumping to see who else will be there. I may look at the other thread when I get off work in the morning. I will have that Saturday night off so I'll be able to attend (albeit tired). Gonna try to get a female friend of mine who has a Chevy truck to come and bring her truck with her. I don't know what I'll bring as far as food goes as I will still be unpacking from moving this upcoming weekend.

KJ4CLI

Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt View Post
    Bumping to see who else will be there. I may look at the other thread when I get off work in the morning. I will have that Saturday night off so I'll be able to attend (albeit tired). Gonna try to get a female friend of mine who has a Chevy truck to come and bring her truck with her. I don't know what I'll bring as far as food goes as I will still be unpacking from moving this upcoming weekend.
    I May bring enough to share for the grill and sure there is a Logans , Applebees or other close by
    2012 4.8 LS

Based on my recollection of that part of town (I don't venture to Nashville all that terribly often even though it's only 30 minutes away), there should be plenty of restaurants just to the east of the park where it's being held at.

KJ4CLI

It should be a good time for all who attend! Let's see pics of the festivities!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Steve, I'll have my camera and be sure and take pics. Maybe we can line up all our trucks for a pic. Sounds like we'll be covering a few different body styles based on the ppl I know (or think I know) are coming.

KJ4CLI

Will wait and see if I can make it dispatcher has been giving me short runs for some reason, may have just enough to pay rent this weekend. Good news just got approved to start driving for a large trucking company in Atlanta and need to be there the 24th. Will be back long haul again and hope to earn a wage good enough to pay off debt ,build back my bank account and buy stuff for my Chevy
    2012 4.8 LS

Quote Originally Posted by jnbama View Post
    Will wait and see if I can make it dispatcher has been giving me short runs for some reason, may have just enough to pay rent this weekend. Good news just got approved to start driving for a large trucking company in Atlanta and need to be there the 24th. Will be back long haul again and hope to earn a wage good enough to pay off debt ,build back my bank account and buy stuff for my Chevy
    Bama , good to here. Pulling for ya. Hope all gets better and keep her between the lines.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"