GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Default 30 Days Until Summer Truck Meets

Hey Everyone!

Just a reminder that the Summer Truck Meets are 30 days away for all of USA and Canada. A big shout out and thanks!! to all the volunteers who are taking the banners to the meets and to Mfleetwood for purchasing them. So just a few notes: PLEASE REMEMBER-

1) For those who are taking the banner- to write down the confirmation number and shelter information so that you can provide it to the attendant at the gate, and you know where to go.

2) For those who are taking the banner- please try and get there early to set up the banner and what-else (balloons, etc....) that you want to set up, so that members know where to go.

3) I have personally invited GMC-CHEVY dealerships in the area to the meets; please be welcoming and show them a great time.

4) You can bring friends and other truck club members~ as long as there is no fighting, and everyone gets along and has a great time, getting to know each-other and make new friends.. This is a GMTC truck club meet, set up for YOU ALL TRUCK NUTS!! I don't want anyone to ruin it for you all.

5) Please remember park rules and be on the "Downlow" with your 'Beverages' - * WINK WINK

6) Coordinate for firewood, food, drinks, etc.. with other members; there are lots of members from each region going...I have a list of each region and members from each one, if anyone wants to contact them.

7) Print out the phone number for the park, I know that sounds silly! But someone will forget and not know where to go..

8) Here is my email: onefastfire@hotmail.com - Please email or PM me on here, if you need more assistance.

9) HAVE A BLAST!!

10) TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!

Thank you to all the GMTC Members for letting me plan your first ever GMTC Regional Summer Meets. You Guys Rock!!
    I hope that everyone likes the locations, and that you all have a blast and make new friends, hope that you will remember this day for a long time!!

GMCErica

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Jr. Mechanic

Sounds good E.What dealer is supposed to come to our meet,and did they say who their rep would be?

Legend
    Blog Entries

im in the works with ON, AB, NS this week.. I will know by the end of the week..

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    im in the works with ON, AB, NS this week.. I will know by the end of the week..
    Pike Wheaton GM/CHEVY DEALERSHIP is in!!! For Western Canada Meet in Red Deer

Sounds like fun, can't wait for the Northeast meet.

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.

2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!

Legend
    Blog Entries

There are so many members that are going to all the regional meets, i can't wait to see all the pictures...

Jr. Mechanic

pictures,pictures,You mean I have to take pictures,,now I'll have to find a camera that will fit My big paws.

E, do you have any type of a flier that I can drop off to local dealerships to hang out.?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend
    Blog Entries

I already contacted them and spoke to the GM of the dealership. They are coming to the meet the closest one was contacted and they will be coming.. It will be fun..

Thanks for all your hard work on these meets.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by