GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Bumblebee Fan Club.

This isn't any old Camaro thread. It's also a thread that is a tribute to the Transformers character, Bumblebee.

Bumblebee is one of Optimus Prime's best soliders when it comes to fighting Decepticons. Discuss all things Bumblebee here, from the Transformers edition Camaro to Bumblebee himself.

Please tell me you aren't 43 years old and still live with your parents in the basement

Actually Bumblebee in the movie is the coolest...since he's a Chevy and all

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Bumblebee in the movie is the coolest...since he's a Chevy and all
    I must politely disagree ... even though I'm in the Chevy Camaro forum. IMHO, Ironhide is the coolest, since he's a GMC Topkick! (Bumblebee is my second pick...)

Ironhide too. I couldn't think of his name at the moment

My almost 8 yr old son is a transformers nut calls my Sierra HD Mini Hide

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.

2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!

I'm sporting an Autobot front plate, Autobot emblems on the outside of each C pillar, twin chrome Autobot decals on the rear window (one in each lower corner), and an Autobot hitch cover -- on a lifted and fairly mean looking (I'm told) GMC Sierra. I'd kill for the extruded Autobot tailgate that Ironhide had in film ... and I've got nothing on the Ironhide edition of the Topkick as provided/modified by Monroe.

Quote Originally Posted by Salesguy1980 View Post
    My almost 8 yr old son is a transformers nut calls my Sierra HD Mini Hide
    LOL. That's so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I must politely disagree ... even though I'm in the Chevy Camaro forum. IMHO, Ironhide is the coolest, since he's a GMC Topkick! (Bumblebee is my second pick...)

Yeah, Ironhide is just as awesome. Behind only Optimus Prime, who is only behind Megatron in awesomeness.